Helping you to give your views in Bromley
Complaints about care services
If Bromley Council has arranged and funded a place for you in a care home or has contributed to your home care service, another option is to contact your care manager or the Education, Care and Health Services Complaints Team, call 0208 313 4491, visit http://bromley.mylifeportal.co.uk/complaints or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Care Quality Commission
There are a number of local organisations that can act as independent advocates and their contact details can be found at http://bromley.mylifeportal.co.uk/legalmattersadvocacy
Healthwatch Bromley & Lewisham
Healthwatch Bromley & Lewisham:
- listens to local people’s views about their needs and experiences and makes sure that these views are heard by those setting up and delivering services;
- makes recommendations based on feedback to influence the way services are designed and delivered;
- identifies properties that are relevant to Bromley and looks at which groups and communities are not being heard and finds ways for them to be represented;
- provides an information and signposting service about choices for local health and care services and how to access them; and
- passes information and recommendations to other local Healthwatch services, Healthwatch England and the Care Quality Commission.
Healthwatch Bromley & Lewisham gives people a stronger voice to influence and challenge how health and social care services are provided.
For further information about Healthwatch Bromley & Lewisham, please visit www.healthwatchbromley.co.uk
The Patient Opinion website is an independent site where you can share your experiences of health and social care services. Patient Opinion will then share your story with the right people in the relevant organisations to make a difference.
Find out more by visiting www.patientopinion.org.uk or call 0800 122 3135.
Voiceability provides the NHS Complaints Advocacy Service. It is a free, independent and confidential service that can help you to make a complaint about services provided by the NHS.
Sharing your views through consultations
From time to time, services in Bromley need people to tell them what they think about a particular service or issue.
To find out what consultations or surveys are currently underway, visit http://bromley.mylifeportal.co.uk/consultations