Welcome to Care Choices
If you are looking for information and advice about arranging care and support services, this website can help you.
Care Choices is a specialist information provider for care of the elderly and the specialist care of adults with additional needs (aged 18 – 64) in all types of care settings from care in your own home to care homes or independent living alternatives.
Care Choices has 20 years of experience in the care sector and is the largest publisher of official care directories for local authorities in England.
Whether you seek long or short term care or are simply looking for advice on topics such as paying for care, Care Choices and this website and its associated Helpline can provide a wealth of information to assist you.
- The Transition Event 2015
- Kettering General Hospital is one of the first hospitals in the country to appoint an Admiral Nurse
- Paralympic Medalist Helps Social Care Provider Celebrate New Short Breaks Service
- Radio 1’s Big Weekend gains ‘CredAbility’ for Disabled Customers
- Caremark to cycle 1000 miles for Alzheimer’s Society