Welcome to Care Choices
If you are looking for information and advice about arranging care and support services, this website can help you.
Care Choices is a specialist information provider for care of the elderly and the specialist care of adults with additional needs (aged 18 – 64) in all types of care settings from care in your own home to care homes or independent living alternatives.
Care Choices has 20 years of experience in the care sector and is the largest publisher of official care directories for local authorities in England.
Whether you seek long or short term care or are simply looking for advice on topics such as paying for care, Care Choices and this website and its associated Helpline can provide a wealth of information to assist you.
- Northfleet Care Home Residents Relish St George’s Day Celebrations
- Boots, Chaps and Cowboy Hats at Amherst Court Care Home, Chatham
- Ashgrove House awarded Wiltshire’s first Outstanding rating by CQC
- Health and social care sector recognised as Queen’s Award for Enterprise goes to apetito for the second time
- National homecare company wins Queen’s Award for innovation