Welcome to Care Choices
If you are looking for information and advice about arranging care and support services, this website can help you.
Care Choices is a specialist information provider for care of the elderly and the specialist care of adults with additional needs (aged 18 – 64) in all types of care settings from care in your own home to care homes or independent living alternatives.
Care Choices has 20 years of experience in the care sector and is the largest publisher of official care directories for local authorities in England.
Whether you seek long or short term care or are simply looking for advice on topics such as paying for care, Care Choices and this website and its associated Helpline can provide a wealth of information to assist you.
- Elderly residents’ history project uncovers Hartlepool’s past
- George Osborne MP cuts the ribbon of brand new Lostock Gralam Care Home
- Barnes Lodge Residents Avoid Snow and Enjoy Manicures and Makeovers
- Bield Goes the Extra Mile for Service Users
- Seafarers’ Care Home Head Celebrates 10 Years at the Helm