My Family, Our Needs
Welcome to My Family, Our Needs.
Launched by the team behind Progress and My Child & Me magazines, we hope that the website becomes the place you go for information about caring for a child with additional needs. But we also recognise your life and your need to be you. We cover the big things, the small things and everything in between, because that’s what makes up life.
My Family, Our Needs provides all of the information you need to make positive, informed, key lifestyle decisions – all in one place.
The site for families, carers and practitioners supporting young children with additional needs includes the following:
- My Child – All the information families need to support and care for a child.
- Me – For when you can to escape for a cuppa, this is your space
- Practitioners – Useful information for the practitioners supporting children and their families.
- Resources – From a directory of contacts to useful YouTube videos, Resources will point in the right direction to more information.
- News – The latest news and updates.
- Us – An area for you to share you thoughts on the site and provide us with valuable feedback.
Plus much more….
To visit the My Family Our Needs website, please click here.