Do I have a say in what services I get?
After your needs have been assessed, Adult Social Care will advise you about services you may be eligible for and/or a Personal Budget to help you meet your care needs. They will complete a support plan for you and discuss with you:
- the type of help you think you need to meet your outcomes;
- when you think it is needed;
- who will be providing the assistance;
- how long they will be with you;
- how it will be paid for;
- your religious and cultural needs; and
- when the service will be reviewed.
Support plans are reviewed regularly and will include references to any Person Budget you may be eligible for to help pay for your care needs.