The Registered Nursing Home Association
The Registered Nursing Home Association (RNHA), established in 1968, is the authoritative voice of nursing homes throughout the United Kingdom.
The fundamental aims of care homes that belong to the Wiltshire branch of the Association are:
- to ensure that the client comes first in the provision of high quality nursing care designed to meet individual needs;
- to ensure that the client is always treated in a dignified manner which respects the individual’s right to make decisions regarding their care;
- by constant endeavour, to review and improve professional standards in order to provide a high quality of life for vulnerable people;
- to ensure that the professional status of care homes is further developed; and
- to develop a forum that encourages the exchange of expertise and practical experience in order to secure high professional standards.
Care homes are subject to statutory inspection by the Care Quality Commission. All members must, in addition to this, fulfil the stringent criteria of the Registered Nursing Home Association (RNHA).
By fulfilling the exacting standards of the Care Quality Commission and the RNHA, the public can be assured that members achieve the highest quality of care.
Members are denoted by RNHA.
For further information or advice, please contact:
Wessex Care Ltd
Tel: 01722 336933
Wiltshire Regional Chair and National Director
Registered Nursing Home Association