Useful local contacts
The new name of the combined Age Concern and Help the Aged. Working for all older people in Worcestershire.
- Bromsgrove, Redditch and Wyre Forest – Tel: 01527 871840 • Droitwich Spa and District – Tel: 01905 772126
- Herefordshire and Worcestershire – Tel: 0800 008 6077
- Malvern and District – Tel: 01684 560666
- Worcester and District – Tel: 01905 724294
Ombersley WR9 0EW
Tel: 01905 621887
British Red Cross Worcestershire
Berkeley Business Park,
Wainwright Road, Worcester WR4 9GY
Tel: 01905 450400
Carers Action Worcestershire
A new countywide information, advice and support service for carers.
Tel: 0300 012 4272
Citizens Advice Bureau
Please note there is a phone charge of 5p a minute.
Tel: 0344 411 1303
- Bromsgrove Urban and Rural Transport – Tel: 01527 534191
- Community Action Malvern and District –Tel: 01684 892381
- Malvern Dial-a-Ride –Tel: 01684 891121
- Pershore Volunteer Centre –Tel: 01386 554299
- Redditch Dial-a-Ride –Tel: 01527 64910
- SPA Community Transport Scheme –Tel: 01905 779778
- Worcester Wheels –Tel: 01905 724274
- Wyre Forest Dial-a-Ride – Tel: 01562 755084
Aims to promote independence and equality of opportunity for deaf and hard of hearing people living in the communities of Herefordshire, Oxfordshire and Worcestershire.
Disability Information Line (DIAL)
An independent charity providing information and advice services to disabled people and others on all aspects of living with a disability.
Provides information, activities, support and services to people with brain injuries, their families and carers.
Tel: 01905 729729
Providing practical and proactive support to ensure fairness and equality for adults who may be vulnerable or disadvantaged.
Opening the door to independent living.
Sight Concern – Worcestershire
An independent charity that supports blind and partially sighted people throughout Worcestershire.
Worcestershire Directorate of Adult Services and Health
Worcestershire County Council,
County Hall, Spetchley Road,
Worcester WR5 2NP
Worcestershire Association of Carers
An independent source of information advice and support for all adult carers of all client groups in Worcestershire.
Tel: 0300 012 4272