Registered Manager: Angela Oldacre
Provider Name: Antoine Care Ltd
Antoine Care aims to support vulnerable people to live with a high degree of independence.
We support people including those with a learning disability, physical disability, those experiencing mental ill health and older adults to achieve an independent lifestyle.
To achieve this Antoine Care aims to apply the following key principles:
- To build a package of support and/or care that is genuinely centred on the individual’s needs and aspirations.
- To provide the highest possible quality of care and support to the individual who because of a learning disability, mental illness or physical disability require support to live independently.
- To ensure that the support offered to the individual has a focus on the individual acquiring the skills, experiences and confidence to live a more independent lifestyle.
- To ensure that our service responds to the needs as described in the individuals Person Centred Plan and/or Plan of Care / Support.
- To support the individual, where required, to access quality affordable housing.
Fees Guide: from £13.50 per hour
To view the latest inspection report compiled by the CQC please click here »