Registered Manager: Dr Gloria Rowland
Care Embassy Domiciliary Care is a privately-owned Domiciliary Care Company, based in Hertfordshire.
Established in 2017, the company was born out of passion and commitment to providing high quality care to the local population.
Our personalised home care service gives service users the choice to remain independent in their own home, without compromising on the quality of care.
Our main office is based in Watford. We provide care Nationwide but our local geographical area covers the whole of Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Middlesex, London and the surrounding areas.
Care Embassy Domiciliary Care aims to provide services which safeguard and promote the health, welfare and quality of life of vulnerable people living in their own homes. Care Embassy Domiciliary Care aim to provide Holistic Care that enables people supported by us to achieve their optimum state of health and wellbeing.
The Agency aims to:
- Offer skilled care to enable people supported by us to achieve their optimum state of health and well-being.
- Treat all people supported by us and all people who work here with respect at all times.
- Uphold the human and citizenship rights of all who work and visit here and of all Service Users.
- Support individual choice and personal decision-making as the right of all Service Users.
- Respect and encourage the right of independence of all Service Users.
- Recognise the individual uniqueness of Service Users, staff and visitors, and treat them with dignity and respect at all times.
- Respect individual requirement for privacy at all times and treat all information relating to individuals in a confidential manner.
- Recognise the individual need for personal fulfilment and offer individualised programmes of meaningful activity to satisfy that need of Service Users and staff.
Please contact directly for current pricing information.
07736 701225/ 07397 984650
To view the latest inspection report compiled by the CQC please click here »