Provider Name: Mrs Christine Ann Hillyer
Care home beds: 21
Rotherbank is a friendly privately owned home, registered for both the elderly and those suffering from dementia.
Long term care and respite care are both available.
Rotherbank is quietly situated in a cul-de-sac location in the lovely village of Liss Forest. The home boasts delightful gardens that are easily accessible from the living areas, along with patios and access to local countryside walks.
The rooms are tastefully furnished and residents are encouraged to personalise their spaces. For reassurance an emergency call bell system that is constantly manned 24 hours a day. Pets can be accommodated at the managements discretion.
At Rotherbank you can be assured:
- A warm friendly atmosphere
- Daily activities
- Outings in home’s people carrier
- Secure home and gardens
- That agency staff never used
- Treating people with respect and involving them in their care
- Providing care, treatment and support that meets people's needs
- Caring for people safely and protecting them from harm
- Quality and suitability of management
Rotherbank is a privately owned care home that provides accomodation and personal care for up to 21 residents who have varying degrees of dementia. The home is situated in the small village of Liss Forest in Hampshire.
Last updated 03:30:38 16th Jul 2018 - Update Now
To view the latest inspection report compiled by the CQC please click here »