Registered Manager: Tinneny, Fidelma Rosemary
Provider Name: St Christopher's Home Care Limited
St Christopher’s Home Care offer bespoke homecare and support.
- Discreet Personal Care
- Domestic Support to make light work of household tasks
- Companionship – from a coffee and a chat through to shopping or a day trip 24-hour emergency helpline
- Concierge service to assist you co-ordinate your life – from a reliable handyman to your doctors’ appointments
- Live-in Care and Complex Care for those with long-term conditions or recovering from illness or treatment
- Holiday Care during relatives’ absence, or accompanying you on a holiday of your own
- Dedicated Palliative Care for those with long and short-term needs
- End of Life care
OverallRead overall summary
We carried out this inspection under Section 60 of the Health and Social Care Act 2008 as part of our regulatory functions. This inspection was planned to check whether the provider is meeting the legal requirements and regulations associated with the Health and Social Care Act 2008, to look at the overall quality of the service, and to provide a rating for the service under the Care Act 2014.
This inspection was unannounced and took place on 11 April 2017. It was completed by one inspector.
Before the inspection the provider sent us an information return (PIR). This is a form that asks the provider to give some key information about the service, what the service does well and improvements they plan to make. We looked at all the information we have collected about the service. This included notifications the registered manager had sent us. A notification is information about important events which the service is required to tell us about by law.
We looked at paperwork for the six people who use the service. This included support plans, daily notes and other documentation, such as medication records. In addition we looked at records related to the running of the service. These included a sample of health and safety, quality assurance, staff and training records.
During our inspection we observed a care worker supporting three people in their homes. We spoke with three people who use the service, two (of three) staff members and the registered manager. We requested information from other professionals and received two responses which did not include any negative information.
Last updated 03:04:18 18th Feb 2019 - Update Now
To view the latest inspection report compiled by the CQC please click here »