Abbey Lodge is based just outside the beautiful town of Hythe on the Kent coast.
It offers comfortable surroundings, friendly and courteous carers and a relaxing and enjoyable place to spend your latter years.
Why choose Abbey Lodge Rest Home?
- We promote a friendly, homely and relaxed care home
- We create a pleasant and clean environment for all residents and carers
- We keep residents stimulated and active
- We have fully qualified and regularly trained carers
- We organise regular day trips in small groups with a carer
- We have spacious and en-suite private rooms for all residents within our rest homes
Accommodation is about complete privacy and all but two rooms have en-suite facilities. Of the 23 bedrooms, there are 2 double rooms for couples or those who would like to share. All rooms are light and airy, with nice views of the sea or the newly landscaped gardens. In addition, all rooms have their own TV, telephone points and Wi-Fi internet access.
For reassurance, nurse call points are situated in every room, en-suite and communal area.
Abbey Lodge boasts a library, spacious lounge, activity area and comfortable dining room. Outside a conservatory, patio area and courtyard gardens – which include raised beds and rock garden, are available for residents enjoyment.
Visit Abbey Lodge Residential Home