Docking House is a family owned residential care home situated in rural West Norfolk.
Part of the larger ArmsCare group, Docking House is committed to the care of all our residents. It also has particular experience in assisting those with a varying range of dementia-related illnesses and have complex needs.
Docking House is also ideally located and residents have the opportunity to visit:
- The farmers market in Docking, every Wednesday
- Norfolk Lavender – Heacham
- Sandringham House – The Queens Residence
- Sea-Life Aquarium
- Princess Theatre (Hunstanton)
- The Promenade along the seafront in Hunstanton
Moreover, our activity coordinator arranges the trips and also offers activities within our homes. This can be from pampering sessions through to musical events.
Other services include:
- Hairdressing in-house or in the community
- Chiropodist in-house or in the community
- Optician in-house or in the community
- Dentist in-house or in the community
Lastly, we also offer Day Care Services, Respite, and Holiday Packages. For a full list of services or for more information, please email the DH@armscare.co.uk.
Visit Docking House