SeaShell is a local, family-run, premium home care company covering Epping Forest and Harlow.
SeaShell provides premium home care to their clients and a premium career to their carers. They have also committed a portion of their profits to providing free end-of-life care to those in need. SeaShell are supported by an advisory board made up of experienced local healthcare professionals, to ensure they provide holistic care. #CareWithADifference
Their services include personal care, medication support, overnight, respite, end-of-life and palliative care, companionship, light housekeeping, meal preparation, transport assistance and more.
Industry Leading Expertise
- Sean (co-owner and care manager) has worked in community care in the area for over ten years
- Their Advisory Board is made up of local senior healthcare professionals who have more than 130 years of combined experience
Exceptional Care and Carers
- Their care calls are for a minimum of one hour and they co-ordinate all care needs to ensure they deliver a thoughtful and holistic service
- Their carers benefit from a comprehensive learning and development programme, a structured career path and are rewarded with a market leading rate of pay and profit-sharing scheme
- They believe quality care should be accessible for all, which is why they have committed a portion of their profits to free end-of-life care for those in need
They are registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC), you can rest assured that the service you receive is fully regulated, inspected and rated. They are also members of the UK Homecare Association and the Essex Care Association to ensure we are at the forefront of national and local best practice for care.
Contact SeaShell to discuss your needs or book an appointment via their website.
Visit SeaShell (Epping Forest & Harlow)