A family run home, which offers a wide variety of services to suit everyone’s needs.
Gabriel Court is one of the longest established care homes in Kettering providing the highest quality of care where excellence comes as standard.
It is a modern up to date home that has retained many of its original features including high ceilings, original cornices and large spacious rooms. A home that is tastefully decorated and provides a warm “home from home” feeling.
The home is set within grounds of approximately one acre, with secure on site private parking, beautiful landscaped walled gardens with mature shrubs, trees, patio and timber decking area offering absolute privacy for our residents, families, friends and visitors.
Gabriel Court is situated on a mature tree line avenue close to Kettering town centre. It is within easy walking distance of many amenities including, leisure facilities, local convenience stores, a barber shop, bakery, family butchers, post- office, fish and chip shop, local church, G.P surgery, pharmacy and osteopaths. The home is also on local bus service routes and within walking distance from the Midland main line train station.
The home is registered with the Care Quality Commission No: 63955. Rated GOOD in August 2017 for all areas inspected. It provides care to 44 service users covering the categories of OP, DE and MD. It is managed by two directors and a registered manager. Both of the directors are degree qualified with management qualifications including the Registered Managers Award (RMA).
The home’s registered Care Manager has been at Gabriel Court for over 17 years and leads a team of highly trained, professional, dedicated and caring staff.
Gabriel Court advocate service user empowerment by providing high quality focused care within a balanced environment so individuals can achieve their full potential whilst maintaining their choice, dignity, respect, privacy and independence.
The home has a reputation for its high standards of care and offers:
- 24 hour person centred care for older people with or without dementia
- Permanent, long stay, respite, and day care
- Convalescent and palliative care
- Single en suite rooms with TV and telephone point
- Nurse call system in all bedrooms, including communal lounges, toilets and bathrooms
- Excellent home cooked appetizing meals, catering for special dietary needs with fresh fruits provided daily
- 5 star food hygiene rating awarded by Kettering Borough Council
- 2 on site laundries with same day service including ironing
- Passenger and stair lifts for our residents and visitors
- Activity coordinators providing a range of indoor and outdoor activities including regular outings and trips for our residents
- Keep fit classes undertaken by qualified instructor
- Access to the internet for educational, social, leisure and research purposes
- Library and quiet area for relaxation
- Music and film afternoons
- Live Entertainment
- Newspapers of your choice delivered to the home
- Bingo and quiz nights
- Garden parties and summer fetes
- Festive parties e.g. Christmas parties (families invited)
- Religious services
- On site chiropody and ophthalmic services
- On site hair dressing salon
- Beautiful landscaped gardens for relaxation
- Private car park which is entered via a secure electronic gate system and monitored by CCTV
The home encourages participation by service users and see’s this as a very important mechanism for them to socially integrate and enjoy a fulfilled life.
Visit Gabriel Court Limited