Haigos Health and Social Care Services aims to deliver the highest standards of care for our clients provided by our motivated and dedicated staff. Exceptional client satisfaction is achieved by carefully matching healthcare provider expertise to clients’ tailor made needs.
Haigos Health and Social Care provide a range of services:
- We specialise in providing passionate and reliable live-in carers to private clients and those with packages of care from social services. Little beats receiving quality care in the comfort of your home in a familiar environment.
- We supply nurses and health care assistants to the NHS and the Private Sector
- Haigos also provides supported accommodation and respite care for those needing support in the community. These includes dry homes, supported accommodation for those with mental health, learning disability, asylum seekers and the elderly.
We are committed to making our clients feel safe under our care and satisfied with our service. Our flexibility and openness to suggestions and propositions help us provide an effective and reliable service. We utilise various tools for satisfaction surveys such as audits, self-assessment boxes and outside auditors for quality assurance.
We ensure that confidentiality and the rights of individuals are promoted and protected in line with Data Protection Act 2005. Complaints are promptly acted upon in accordance with our complaints procedure.
Positive and negative feedback are welcome to help us to learn from our mistakes and to recognise our success and therefore aim for higher achievements.
Our operational policies are informed by the legislations laid down by the CQC, NMC and other legislative bodies.
Recruitment / Our staff
Our service is provided by experienced Health Care Assistants (HCAs), Support workers and also Qualified Nurses who are equipped with the necessary clinical skills to allow individuals to benefit from professional and quality nursing care.
Haigos Health and Social Services` rigorous recruitment processes ensures that our staff are able to provide a quality service to our clients.
All our staff are fully screened, interviewed and DBS checked. A rolling programme of mandatory training is provided to ensure compliance. In addition we provide free study days, and continuing professional development (CPD) which will assist staff to continually acquire knowledge and clinical skills as informed by research activities. This will also offer our nurses a forum for ongoing preparation for their revalidation.
Diversity and different cultures and values are respected and reflected in each client’s care plan. The following are always taken into consideration in our provision of care:
- Personal care needs
- Assistance required with medication
- Dietary requirements and preferences, shopping, preparing meals
- Daily established routine
- Any assistance with activities of daily living
- General house keeping
- Escorts to various appointments
Please call us on 01513931200 or 07458095502 to find out more about our services and how we can help you.
Visit Haigos Health and Social Care Services