Hampton Lodge offers nursing care for 19 residents and residential dementia care for 25 residents.
Situated a couple of miles from Southampton docks, Hampton Lodge is a purpose-built home, providing tailored care in a warm, supportive and friendly environment.
What makes Hampton Lodge special?
- Caring, professional and fully-trained staff
- Lots of activities – including bingo, knitting, games, baking and exercise sessions
- Seasonal visits from our local primary school and the Music for Hospitals choir
- Regular visits from Pets as Therapy animals
- Beautiful gardens to enjoy
- Award-winning music therapy
- Hair salon and nail care
- Support from our dedicated Chaplain
- Support from our volunteers young and old (and their dog!)
- Trips and events – from Easter and bonfire night celebrations to trips to the local garden centre
75 years’ experience
MHA is an award-winning charity, helping to improve the lives of over 18,000 older people across Britain. Through specialist care homes, retirement living schemes and vibrant community projects, we have been enabling people to live later life well for over 75 years.
Visit Hampton Lodge