Knightsbridge Lodge is pleased to offer a high standard of care to twenty two residents in a pleasant family atmosphere.
We operate a system to ensure personalised care both day and night given by our carefully selected staff trained to meet individual care requirements and sensitive to the need to preserve dignity, improve independence and increase the quality of life for all our residents.
As members of the National Care Home Association and the Gloucestershire Care Providers Association, Knightsbridge Lodge are conscious of the need to maintain the high standard expected of all members, both in the care we give and the environment our residents live.
- Comfortable family atmosphere with home cooking using fresh produce and special diets where necessary.
- Wash hand basins, emergency call bell and TV points in all rooms with personal furniture and ‘treasured possessions’ welcomed.
- Walk in lift to the first floor.
- Bath hoist available with experienced staff to assist in all aspects of personal care.
- Social activities encouraged for those who wish to occupy their active and lively minds.
- Pay phone for residents use and daily papers delivered on request.Visitors welcomed at any time.
- Hairdressing, chiropody, physiotherapy and other services can be made available, including dentist or optician.
- Attention is given to all medical needs with visits from Doctors and District Nurses as required. Medication given strictly as prescribed with short term nursing available when necessary.
- All religious denominations welcomed. Consideration given to spiritual needs by fortnightly Communion Service and personal visits or attendance at Church according to the residents wishes.
The aim of Knightsbridge Lodge Care Home is to provide a safe caring environment for those who wish to leave the mundane responsibilities of everyday life to others, enabling them to enjoy carefree autumn years.