Mary Personal Care provides quality domiciliary care and support services.
Our tailored care services are for when you or your loved ones need that extra help from the comfort of your home.
At Mary Personal Care, we offer a full range of compassionate care services for the elderly, couples, for children with special needs, for those with disabilities, or mental health requirements, for those suffering with dementia and for those looking for non-clinical care.
Our care options include:
- Live-in care
- Overnight care
- Respite care
- Visit based care
- Emergency care
Our support services include social, dietary, domestic, personal, and administrative care.
Moreover, no matter how complex your situation is, we have dedicated, professionally trained and experienced care workers available to work alongside you and your family to offer unique, effective, and individualised care services.
The reasons you should choose Mary Personal Care include:
- Meeting Your Emotional Needs – Our carers make a positive and significant difference to the quality of life for our customers.
- Open Family-Inclusive – Our open family-inclusive approach establishes confidence and peace-of-mind that your loved ones are getting the best home care and support.
- We Are Specialists – With the right experience, skills, attitude, and proven approach we are specialists in-home care and support.
- High Standards of Care – Maintaining consistently high standards of exceptional care is especially important to us. Our carers receive on-going supervision, training, and support.
- Quality Focused – Our quality assurance processes and procedures ensure we deliver the highest quality of care with a focus on continual improvement.
- Unbeatable Prices and Services – Affordable competitive pricing across a wide range of social care and support services that are aligned to your needs.
Additionally, our systems and service delivery have been adapted to enable staff working from home, keeping office use to a minimum. We also consider the extent of each risk, the controls, and the mitigation required to minimise the impact of the risk. Furthermore, our COVID-19 plan and risk assessment comply with government, local public health, NHS, and CQC guidelines. Our COVID-19 risk assessment includes:
- Thorough hand washing
- Cleaning of communal areas and office space
- Social distancing
- PPE use (Personal Protective Equipment) and PPE supply chain
- Daily COVID-19 temperature testing
- Weekly COVID-19 test
- Driving rather than using public transport when possible
- Emergency communication
- Appropriate use of supporting technology
- Appropriate use of homeworking protocols
Our Infection Control complies with PPE, Safeguarding Policies and BCP.
Individual risk assessments are also completed for staff. These consider any underlying health conditions to ensure continuity of care to minimise exposure to different carers. We also have contingencies in place for the loss of any staff.
Visit Mary Personal Care Ltd