My Homecare Bournemouth are a branch of the nationally recognised Award Winning Care Provider, My Homecare.
We are a Domiciliary Care provider promoting independence by providing quality support to vulnerable individuals who wish to remain living in the comfort of their own home.
We offer bespoke tailor made packages of care. Our manager’s care assessment will ensure care is built around the needs of the service user.
Services that we Provide:
- Live in Care (A combination of all our services, where the carer will live in your home and support you twenty four hours a day whatever your needs may be)
- Respite Care (Provided for a short period of time to allow the main carer to have a rest / break / holiday etc.)
- Supported Living
- End of Life Care
- Personal Care (Including Washing / Bathing / Showering)
- Reablement (Following an operation or stay in hospital)
- Meal Preparation
- Assistance with Medication
- Accompanying to medical appointments
- Help with Domestic tasks (Including Cleaning, Washing up, Laundry & Ironing)
- Assistance to take you shopping or we can shop on your behalf if required
- Support to access the community for leisure and social activities (Including visiting friends or family, Attending a Wedding or Party, Going Swimming, Attending your place of worship, Visiting your favourite café or pub – wherever you want to go we can support you to get ready, to get there and have a good time while you are out)
Flexible visit times and durations to suit your needs.
- Visit times and lengths are tailored to your needs including one off, random visits or regular daily, weekly visits or 24/7 care
- Routine visits at the times you want, one to five times daily
- Overnight waking and sleep in services are available if required. Individually tailored for content, timings and duration
Visit My Homecare Bournemouth