Norfolk Lodge is a family owned residential care home, situated in Hunstanton.
This coastal resort gets more than its fair share of sunshine and enjoys beautiful sunsets and hence it has earned the name ‘Sunny Hunny’.
Part of the larger ArmsCare group, Norfolk Lodge is committed to the care of all our residents. It also has particular experience in assisting those with a varying range of dementia-related illnesses and complex needs.
Additionally, Norfolk Lodge is ideally located and residents have the opportunity to visit:
- Norfolk Lavender – Heacham
- Sandringham House – The Queens Residence
- Sea-Life Aquarium
- Princess Theatre
- The Promenade along the seafront in Hunstanton
Moreover, our activity coordinator arranges the trips and also offers activities within our homes. This can be from pampering sessions through to musical events.
Other services include:
- Hairdressing in-house or in the community
- Chiropodist in-house or in the community
- Optician in-house or in the community
- Dentist in-house or in the community
Lastly, we also offer Day Care Services, Respite, and Holiday Packages. For a full list of services or for more information, please email the NL@armscare.co.uk.
Visit Norfolk Lodge