Saving Lives Global provide quality homecare visits for people throughout Essex and London.
Fully CQC registered, the provide a range of services to help older people maintain their independence.
All care provided is fully bespoke and tailored to the needs of the clients. Visits can range from short visits to 24 hour, live-in care and the trained domicilliary staff are well equipped in caring for those with specialist or complex needs like Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
Saving Lives Global can provide the following range of services:
- Washing and bathing.
- Use of bath aids.
- Assisting the client to shave and Mouth Care.
- Assisting the client to dress and undress.
- Pressure area care.
- Catheter Management
- Emptying of colostomy bag.
- Management of incontinence.
- Supporting in Exercise to the client’s abilities.
- Meal preparation
- Household duties such as Laundry, dusting, vacuuming, tidying, bed making, keeping the refrigerator clean and ensuring the contents have not expired.
- Escorting clients to appointments if needed.
- Making transport arrangements to hospital if necessary.
- Provide companionship to the Client, actively talking and listening to them about their interests
- To help the Client to maintain contact with their family and friends.
- To accompany the Client on trips into the community.
- To ensure safety in the clients living environment.
- Care after hospital discharge.
- Medication assistance.
- Night care such as sleepovers.
- Waking nights
- Personal care
Fees Guide: £13.60ph
Visit Saving Lives Global Limited