Sherwood House Care Home delivers outstanding dementia care for the local area including Walton on Thames, nearby Shepperton and Esher, Surrey.
We specialise in two key areas; frail elderly care and expert person-centred dementia care.
Sherwood House is nestled down a leafy residential road just off Rydens Road with excellent parking facilities for visitors. Our Care Home is a smart purpose-built property and set within beautiful landscaped gardens and offering a sizeable allotment area that is enjoyed greatly by the residents.
Our passionate team of staff have created a warm and safe environment where residents and their loved ones can feel welcome and at ease. We believe in considerate and compassionate care with the emphasis on delivering person-centred, individual care planning. This is supported by our devoted lifestyle coordinators who carefully deliver a variety of carefully planned daily activities and outings.
Sherwood House Care Home at a glance:
- 34 spacious single, en-suite bedrooms, comfortably decorated with TV’s, laundry service and 24 hour call bell
- Nutritious and delicious home cooked meals
- Large and bright communal areas, comfortable dining, library, computer facilities, visiting hairdresser and chiropodist
- Landscaped gardens and spacious outdoor terraces (and use of allotment garden)
- Supportive diversional therapy team (activities lead programmes and outings)
- Person centred/individual care planning
- Permanent residency available
- Respite stays welcome (rest, relax, recover)
If you are considering a care home for a loved one and would like to know more about Sherwood House in Walton on Thames, why not pop in for a visit or call us on 01932 221 170 (adminSH@aspreyhealthcare.co.uk).
Sherwood House Care Home
40 Severn Drive, Walton on Thames KT12 3BH
Visit Sherwood House Care Home