Making a comment or complaint about care services

If the care you receive is arranged or funded through Lincolnshire County Council and you are not satisfied with the response you receive from the care provider, you can speak to your social worker or raise your concern with us in the following ways:

Tel: 01522 782060
Fax: 01522 516137
Web: fill in an online feedback form at
Write to: Customer Relations and Complaints Manager, Lincolnshire County Council, Customer Feedback, PO Box 841, Lincolnshire County Council, LN1 1ZE

If the care you are receiving is regulated, for example in a care home or where personal care is provided at home, this will be subject to standards set by the Care Quality Commission. If you are unhappy with the outcome of your complaint to Adult Care, or if you pay for your care yourself, you can contact the Local Government Ombudsman.

Phone: 0300 061 0614