Comments, compliments and complaints

If you have a complaint about the services that Derbyshire County Council provides, we have a simple procedure to help you when things go wrong. We are committed to providing high quality, personalised and respectful support that is designed to meet each person’s needs.

Derbyshire County Council Adult Care,
County Hall, Matlock,
Derbyshire DE4 3AG

Tel: 01629 532236

Our Putting People First leaflet is available on our website or via Call Derbyshire on: 01629 533190.