Comments, compliments and complaints in Nottinghamshire

If we have arranged and funded your care and you wish to make a complaint to us, phone: 0300 500 80 80, email: or visit:

If you believe there has been a breach of regulations, you may also wish to contact the Care Quality Commission.

Tel: 03000 616161

Tel: 01904 663200
Adviceline: 0845 602 1983

The Local Government Ombudsman,
Beverley House, 17 Shipton Road,
York, YO30 5FZ