In response to the many people seeking advice about dementia, Dormy House in Sunningdale is hosting a FREE Dementia Awareness Event.
Are you, or is someone you know living with dementia? If you have questions or are looking for information on coping with the condition, why not attend this dementia awareness event.
Designed for members of the local community, these free sessions are open for anyone wishing to explore what dementia is and to meet others to share experiences. The event will include the following topics:
- What is dementia and how it is diagnosed
- Hints and tips to improve communication and help challenge the way people think, act and talk about the condition
- Practical session to understand some of the day-to day frustrations that can affect a person living with dementia.
- Date: Wednesday 25th April 2018
- Time: 10.00 am – 12.30 pm
- Address: Dormy House, Ridgemount Road, Sunningdale, Berkshire SL5 9RL
Call on 0808 223 5383 or email: email@example.com
Places are limited so book now.
Testimonials from a recent event…
“I have been to several lectures about dementia and this has been the most helpful by far”
“I found it very informative and has made me more aware of the impact that dementia has on both the person and the family and friends…. “
“Brilliant! Informative, easy for me to understand – should be shared with more people. Will highly recommend to others. ‘Experience my World’ exercise was fantastic to understand what it really feels like to live with dementia and build empathy.”