Agincare offers high quality, personal live-in care including 24 hour home care, seven days a week to people of all ages in the comfort of their own homes. We ensure that you or your loved ones are in a safe and happy environment no matter what their needs.
Benefits of Live-in Care
- One-to-one care
- Stay in your own home in familiar surroundings
- Maintain or even improve your independence
- The care package is tailored to your needs and lifestyle
- Family and friends participate in your care and wellbeing
- For care within your own home the value of your property will not be included in your means test for care funding
Why choose Agincare?
- Agincare are a family-owned business that have been providing reliable and professional care since 1986
- We are one of the largest care groups in England with over 3500 staff
- 90% of our customers rate us ‘excellent’ or ‘great’
- All our care services are fully regulated by the Care Quality Commission for your total reassurance
- Our care staff have nationally recognised qualifications and are enhanced DBS checked
- Our unique approach to dementia care means we fully understand the needs of each individual
Our team of carers
Agincare look for a special blend of compassion, common sense, reliability, good humour and a great work ethic when we are recruiting our carers. We understand that our staff are our most valuable asset and have a great amount of responsibility and trust given to them; as such they are continually trained and nurtured to ensure they provide the best care possible. They are always professional and strike the right balance between being supportive, promoting independence and offering reassurance to those that are in their care, as well as to the family of those in our care. Our office team and community-based managers will be there for you when you need them; they monitor and coordinate your service and become the familiar voice and face of Agincare to you and your family.
Live-in care can be more expensive than a care home but gives much more freedom and independence. You can apply for financial assistance from the State to help with the cost. State assistance for care is means tested but as you are living in your home, your property should be excluded from these financial assessments.
Agincare’s Live-in Care offers a realistic and affordable alternative to care home admission. Agincare give you and your family peace of mind in the comfort and surroundings of your own home.
Call us FREE on 0808 291 6294 or if it is out of office hours visit our website https://www.agincare.com/live-in-care