Care England has partnered with Intergenerational Music Making to launch the new campaign Together with Music.
To celebrate the launch of this campaign, they are hosting a FREE webinar on Thursday 4th March at 2pm – 3pm.
Together with Music aims to connect schools, community groups and creatives to their local care home or older people in the wider community through music. These connections aim to tackle loneliness and isolation, supporting those living with dementia and other conditions and creating stronger, healthier, intergenerational communities across the UK.
The simple act of sharing a song brings people together. What song will you share?
Together with Music aims to:
- Tackle loneliness and isolation through music
- Create and empower strong, cohesive communities for the future
- Encourage collaboration and partnership working between sectors
- Improve the mental health and wellbeing of both generations
- Build a thriving network built upon musical connection
- Improve lives of those living with dementia through music and connection
The webinar will cover Intergenerational practice, music in health, care and education. There will also be a chance to ask questions.
The webinar is totally free to join. Sign up here