Housing options in Cambridgeshire

For more information, visit www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/careandsupport and see ‘Living at home: Living independently, your options – moving to a new home’.

If you decide to move, your district council and other organisations can tell you more about your options.

Housing providers

City and district councils are responsible for ensuring there is sufficient housing for people with additional needs. They also give advice and information on accommodation.

Extra Care housing

District council housing contacts

Cambridge City Council
Tel: 01223 457918
Email: enquiries@cambridge.gov.uk

East Cambridgeshire District Council
Housing Advice Service

Tel: 01353 665555
Email: customerservices@eastcambs.gov.uk

Fenland District Council
Tel: 01354 654321
Email: info@fenland.gov.uk

Huntingdonshire District Council
Tel: 01480 388388
Email: mail@huntingdonshire.gov.uk

South Cambridgeshire District Council
Tel: 0345 045 0051
Email: duty.housing@scambs.gov.uk

Housing advice is also available from independent organisations including:

Elderly Accommodation Counsel (EAC)
Tel: 0800 377 7070
Email: info@firststopadvice.org.uk
Web: www.eac.org.uk

Papworth Trust
Tel: 0800 952 5000
Email: homesolutions@papworthtrust.org.uk
Web: www.papworthtrust.org.uk

Advice helpline: 0808 800 4444
Web: www.shelter.org.uk