Bowtell Music is creating care boxes to send people who are currently isolated and in need of some care and attention from the outside world. Especially those in care homes, or vulnerable people who may be stuck in their houses with no contact with the outside world.
These care boxes are also for key workers who are tirelessly working with these people.
The Musical Care Boxes are delivered in a bespoke box containing a musical concert on DVD, tea and biscuits, as well as a well-wishing note from Bowtell Music. There can also be a personalised note from the person who has sent it.
If you would like to nominate a person/place to receive these boxes:
- Name of the person you are nominating
- Postal address that you’d like the box sent to
- Any personal messages you would like included in the pack
If you are nominating someone, Botwell Music kindly asks for a donation of £3 minimum to cover the cost of the manufacturing/supplies/p&p. Whilst understanding this may not always be possible, Botwell Music emphasises that every donation will help them reach more people.
If you are interested in donating please follow this link: https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/musicalcarebox
- All donations will go into the creation of the packs: contents of the pack, creating DVDs, packaging and postage
- Any profits will be split between performers
For more information visit www.bowtellmusic.com/musicalcarebox