Norfolk Independent Care (NIC)
The voice of independent care providers, NIC represents and advocates for independent and voluntary providers who deliver services across social care. All care providers in Norfolk are members and receive the benefits of membership. NIC’s board consists of sector experts providing strategic direction to develop a vibrant and sustainable social care market. Experts represent home care agencies, care homes with/without nursing, providers of care to those with mental health needs, learning difficulties and day care.
NIC works closely with Norfolk County Council, Clinical Commissioning Groups and Health Trusts to represent care providers’ views and promote the interests of members and influence the decision-making that shapes the future of the county’s care services.
Working with key partners to deliver the practical support to care providers to support high quality sustainable services, NIC aims to deliver the care services required by the people of Norfolk.
It takes pride in:
- Delivering strategic solutions to key challenges for care providers.
- Working with key partners to deliver the practical support care. Providers need to remain sustainable and deliver the services required by the people of Norfolk.
- Developing collaborative partnership and establishing relationships built on trust.
- Supporting the development of a clear commissioning process that works for Norfolk.
- Developing real and meaningful engagement with care providers to shape and support market development.
NIC organises and brings together providers, commissioners and key stakeholders at the Norfolk Care Conference, the best attended county care event in England, and celebrates the sector’s excellence and innovation through the Norfolk Care Awards.
Plantation Park, Blofield,
Norwich NR13 4PL