Paying for care in Bromley

Will I have to pay for my care if I move into a care home?

Always seek advice

Visit the paying for care page on the Bromley MyLife website to find out how to get financial advice on funding your long-term care,

The PayingForCare website, is an independent advice service, which will be able to guide you through the process of arranging your care funding.

You can contact the Money Advice Service for free and impartial money advice on 0300 500 5000 or visit

A list of independent financial advisers who are accredited by the Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA) can be found on the SOLLA website at

Charges for care homes

If you are a self-funder, your care manager will give you an information pack including a booklet called ‘Paying for your Care Home’. You can also get a copy by visiting

Third party payments

See the ‘Paying for your care home’ leaflet, available from