Support and care – where do I start?

If you have access to the internet, visit Oxfordshire County Council’s Adult Social Care pages at which have further information and advice to support you.

Visit to find out more.


You can arrange for an assessment either for yourself or for someone else:

Contact Oxfordshire County Council’s Social and Health Care team on 0845 050 7666 or visit to find out more.