Agincare Live-in Care (Central) enables anyone, young or old, with care needs to continue living in their own home with a round-the-clock care worker.
Whether you just need companionship or have some specific health issues that mean you require extra support, Agincare Live-in Care (Central) provides a full-time realistic and affordable alternative to moving into a care home.
Benefits of Live-in Care
- One-to-one care
- Stay in your own home in familiar surroundings
- Maintain or even improve your independence
- The care package is tailored to your needs and lifestyle
- Family and friends participate in your care and wellbeing
- For care within your own home the value of your property will not be included in your means test for care funding.
With personally tailored care plans, our live-in care is not just about every day help with washing, dressing, preparing meals and assistance with medication. We provide housekeeping and companionship too. Many of our carers are specially trained in conditions such as dementia, Parkinson’s, stroke, MS and end of life palliative care.
Our Live-in Care service is regulated by CQC and fully managed, so you do not have the duties of an employer and you have the peace of mind of knowing your support worker’s holidays will be covered.
Visit Agincare Live-in Care (Central)