At Anglia Care we are committed to offering you and your family total peace of mind.
Our customers’ care is our first priority. Whether you are paying for your own care, or receive funding through a Direct Payment or an Individual Service Fund (ISF), we are happy to accommodate your needs.
Anglia Care is an Ipswich-based, family-run care provider committed to offering you total peace of mind.
Our one-to-one carers are highly skilled and trained to assist you with medication, hospital/doctor appointments, meal preparation, bathroom visits, light cleaning and many other tasks. We can provide support from a few hours a day up to full live-in care. Your care is our priority!
We continuously monitor the quality of our services to make sure that you receive the kind of care and support that you expect and need.
What can we offer?
At Anglia Care we offer Hourly or Live-in Care, Personal Care, Domestic Support and other Specialist Care
- Help getting up, getting dressed and getting ready for the day
- Undressing and getting ready for bed
- Support with getting into the bath, shower and toilet
- Support with meal preparation
- Support with medication
- Assistance with mobility
- Companionship and conversation
- Assistance with cleaning, vacuuming, dusting and polishing
- Assistance with personal laundry and ironing
- General tidying and other light household duties
- Support with shopping trips
- Live-in care
- Alzheimer’s care
- Dementia care
- Respite care
- Convalescence care
- End of life care
Visit Anglia Care