Home Instead Senior Care Wembley provides that precious gift of freedom, enabling people to remain at home where they’re most happy, safe and comfortable.
Families can enjoy the freedom to relax in the knowledge that their loved ones are in excellent hands, being cared for by the world’s leading home care company specialising in older age adults.
Our care is highly personalised, is built around the needs of the individual and always in accordance with your wishes. We visit when you want us to, at a time that is convenient to you and your family members. Our CAREGivers ensure that each individual is cared for with respect, dignity and compassion.
We regard it as a special privilege to look after people with love, care and compassion and our commitment to you is to provide the highest quality home care so that you feel confident and assured that your loved one is in very safe hands.
Do you need care for your loved ones who are self isolating at home? Have you thought about Live in Care for your loved ones during this Global Pandemic?
We appreciate that the home care landscape is changing rapidly due to the impact of Coronavirus so to discuss your options, please call Home Instead Senior Care on 020 8022 4590 to see how Live in Care could be the best possible home care option for your loved ones and family members at this unprecedented time.
Our dedicated Live-in CAREGivers can help by:
• Having Key Worker status which enables us to access dedicated shopping hours allocated to social care
• Obtaining our clients’ medication for them
• Managing medical conditions such as dementia, stroke, stoma and catheter care, Parkinson’s care and incontinence
• Supporting our clients with limited mobility
• Managing the cooking, cleaning for our clients and ensuring the smooth running of the house
• Helping the elderly to self-isolate comfortably and safely in their own home with their dedicated CAREGiver
• Ensuring that the elderly have companionship led care in the comfort of their own home
From a few hours a day, up to 24 hours 7 days a week, we offer a wide range of services that you can tailor around the needs and wishes of your family member. This could be for short term periods of respite care or convalescence or longer term to support them to live a fulfilled life in the comfort and safety of their own home.
Our non medical care includes:
· Companionship Services
· Home Help Services
· Personal Care Services
· Dementia Care Services
· Live In Care
Visit Home Instead Senior Care Wembley