Centrion Care UK Ltd “IMPACT” is a Birmingham Based regional provider of domiciliary care (Homecare).
We have a good record of providing responsive, well led person-centered care.
Our mission is to provide specialist and individually tailored support and assistance for Citizens at their own lovely homes to enable their independence and empowerment. Our commitment to quality of service, involvement and consultation has played an important part in our success.
Our professional carers are trained for the provision of the following:
- Assisting with personal care
- Assisting with transferring from or getting in/out of toilet/bed/chair/commode
- Assisting with strip wash, shower or bath
- Assisting with mouth care (teeth/false teeth)
- Assisting with toileting
- Assisting Citizens with incontinence care
- Emptying and cleaning commodes
- Assisting with skin care to prevent pressure sores
- Assisting with dressing/undressing
- Operating hoists
- Assisting with managing mobility
- Assisting with the safe storage and preparing of food and drink
- Assisting with eating and drinking (including dietary requirements)
- Administering and prompting of medication
- Collecting or returning medication from pharmacy or GP surgery
- Assisting with shopping
- Assisting with changing bed linen and bed making
- Assisting with cleaning and household tasks
- Assisting with laundry, ironing and keeping the home clean and tidy
- Using key safe, safely and securely
Our carers can also assist the Citizen in social activities such as going out for walk in the park, going to day centres or clubs, visiting families and friends or going to religious places.
We listen and put the Citizen first and in control every time.