At Klass Care we support people across the Bournemouth and Poole area to remain independent and safe in their own homes.
Our mission is to deliver the very highest standards of care by always placing the individual at the heart of the services we offer.
Klass Care will provide a package of care personalised to meet your individual needs.
All of our care staff are trained to the latest industry standards and have been subject to a thorough recruitment and vetting process. Reassuringly, our care staff will always be wearing their ID badges to enable you to feel relaxed and confident with the team supporting you in your home.
We have chosen not to wear uniforms as our client’s have told us that they prefer to feel like they are being visited by a friend as opposed to a carer or a nurse. We also feel this draws less attention to the fact that a vulnerable person may be on their own after the care giver has left
Our ethos is simple: “high quality care for you”.
We work in compliance of the requirements set out by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), delivering professional and compassionate care to all of our service users.
We understand that it can be a difficult decision to seek a little help. A detailed and personalised care plan will be created in partnership with yourself. The plan will grow and change as you require, being flexible and responsive to your needs whilst promoting your independence.
By making use of current technology, all visits are electronically logged, and we can provide reassurance to your family that you are receiving the support you need.
Klass Care can assist you with a wide range of tasks at home including:
- Personal care: helping with those hard to reach areas whilst having a wash, shower or bath. We can also assist with all elements of continence and catheter care.
- Getting ready for the day/night: assisting you to get up in the morning, get dressed and ready for the day ahead. We can also help to get you ready for bed in the evening.
- Assistance with medication: prompting you to take (or we can administer) your daily medication and applying creams.
- Light domestic duties: assisting you around your home with tasks such as vacuuming, dusting, washing up, making the bed or changing bed linen, cleaning the bathroom & kitchen, laundry and ironing.
- Meal times: helping you prepare something to eat and always making sure that you have a drink to hand.
- Shopping and social visits: accompanying you to complete your weekly shopping or attending appointments across the Bournemouth and Poole area.
- We can also provide companionship, having a chat over a cuppa in the comfort of your home.
All of the Klass Care team are passionate about delivering an outstanding level of service. We recognise that it is a privilege and responsibility to be invited into your home. You will always be treated with dignity and respect.
Our aim is to look after you the same way we would like our loved ones to be cared for. Contact us today to discuss your requirements and create the perfect home care package for you.
Choose Klass Care and let us show you how we can make a difference to your life.
Visit Klass Care Ltd