Lighthouse Lodge is a modern purpose-built care home, offering both residential & nursing care to meet many needs.
We provide care to high service standards in a professional yet homely environment.
Located in New Brighton, on the Wirral, Lighthouse Lodge has beautiful vistas of the River Mersey and the Irish Sea; together with the first-rate care, we feel our home is the ideal setting for long or short-term stays.
At Lighthouse Lodge we can care for those who require:
- Assisted living
- Residential care
- Residential dementia care
- General nursing care
- Care for people with learning disabilities living with early on-set dementia
The fulfilment and wellbeing of our community is at the heart of everything we do. This is why, at Lighthouse Lodge we promise to provide:
- A full and varied activities schedule, with something going on everyday organised by our in-house activities team.
- Delicious home cooked menus, offering meals to suit all tastes lovingly prepared by our dedicated team of chefs, in home daily.
- Beautiful modern surroundings, providing spacious bedrooms with ensuite wet rooms, separate lounges and dining rooms on every floor, a resident’s garden, in home salon and celebration suites for those special occasions.
Home manager Kerry Winstanley is a registered manager with over 30 years’ experience. Her team of care professionals pride themselves on their forward-thinking and person-centred care that they deliver, evident in the high levels of customer satisfaction and awards already attained by this new home.
Why not get in touch today to book a hassle-free viewing!
Visit Lighthouse Lodge