St Mary’s Residential Care Home is situated in the Norfolk village of New Buckenham, near Norwich. A Grade II listed Georgian building with modern extensions, facing the village green, St Mary’s is a well-established residential care home with over 40 year history functioning as a care home.
It is registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to provide accommodation for up to 29 older people who require nursing or personal care, some of whom may be living with dementia.
A home from home, at St Mary’s, we offer 24-hour person-centered care within safe, warm and friendly surroundings with an emphasis on providing a high quality of life and promoting independence.
- Care services offered include respite (short breaks), dementia, palliative, end of life and long/short-term residential care
- Day care services include hot meals & refreshments
- Freshly prepared meals, including catering for special diets – Consistently received highest Food Hygiene rating of 5 star
- Single occupancy rooms, passenger lift, two enclosed gardens, wi-fi, nurse call facilities, wheelchair friendly wet room and a hair salon
- Residents enjoy engaging and stimulating activities
- Dedicated, highly trained staff pride themselves on making residents feel at home
- Top ratings by residents, family & friends, staff and healthcare professionals
- Social Services and self-funding residents welcome
- Self-funding residents offered very competitive rates
- Free, no-obligation trial day offered
- Care package tailor-made to meet your requirements
For further information or to make a fact-finding visit, please contact the manager on 01953 860956 or email email@example.com