Stratton House offers residential care for 33 residents.
Situated in a leafy residential area, 1.5 miles from Bath centre and across the road from Victoria Park, we provide tailored care in a warm, supportive and friendly environment.
What makes Stratton special?
- Our warm, homely atmosphere
- Caring, professional and fully-trained staff
- Our regular trips and events – from a picnic at Victoria Park to trips to local museums and visits to Western-Super-Mare seafront
- Packed activities calendar – including arts and crafts, bingo, gardening, quizzes and armchair aerobics
- Regular visits from Pets as Therapy animals
- Beautiful gardens to enjoy – with seated areas, summer house and state-of-the-art potting shed!
- Support from our dedicated Chaplain
- Hair salon
- Lots of volunteers, young and older
- Views of Bath’s botanical gardens
75 years’ experience
MHA is an award-winning charity, helping to improve the lives of over 18,000 older people across Britain. Through specialist care homes, retirement living schemes and vibrant community projects, we have been enabling people to live later life well for over 75 years.
Visit Stratton House