Sutton Court Residential Home is registered to provide care for fifty-nine people.
It has been purpose-built to provide a spacious environment in which care can be practised effectively within a relaxing and social atmosphere.
Sutton Court sits in beautiful landscaped gardens and also has an enclosed inner courtyard that has been specifically designed for relaxation where residents and families can enjoy peace and security.
Residents are encouraged to be as independent as possible but assisted where difficulties occur, ensuring residents have their privacy and dignity respected at all times.
Ashmere Nottinghamshire are offering all long term residents an opportunity to design their own bed room. A show bedroom is located on the first floor of at Sutton Court where residents are able to view a wide range of carpets, paints, soft furnishings, fabrics and furniture which are available for them to choose from should they decide to take a room in one of our Nottinghamshire homes on a long term basis.
Key Facilities & Features:
- Hairdressing salon and on site hairdresser
- Single & Double ensuite bedrooms (fitted with emergency call buttons)
- Indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Full time activity coordinator
- Front, rear and courtyard gardens
- Pet friendly
- Plenty of visitor car parking
- Social services and privately funded residents
- Lunch club, day care, short term and long term care
- Family run business
- Private visitors lounge
- Residents kitchen
- TV room
- Located near town centre and opposite large supermarket
- Reception Area with full time receptionist
Visit Sutton Court