Sutton Manor Residential Home is a lovely welcoming home in Sutton-In-Ashfield.
The care home is well suited to the needs of forty-five residents, with some dual occupancy rooms also available.
Residents at Sutton Manor are encouraged to pursue a fulfilling lifestyle whilst relatives are invited to a variety of events. The full time activities co-ordinator offers a wide programme ranging from gardening either outdoors or in the greenhouse, knitting, sewing, craft, games and movement to music. Should residents require a little pampering, there is a chiropodist, hairdressers and manicurist available.
Shorter respite care requirements are also handled by skilled carers, while Sutton Manor is an excellent environment in which to feel at home throughout a retirement.
Ashmere Nottinghamshire are offering all long term residents an opportunity to design their own bed room. A show bedroom is located at Sutton Court where residents are able to view a wide range of carpets, paints, soft furnishings, fabrics and furniture which are available for them to choose from should they decide to take a room in one of our Nottinghamshire homes on a long term basis.
Key Facilities & Features:
- Hairdressing parlour and on site hairdresser
- Single & Double ensuite bedrooms (fitted with emergency call buttons)
- Indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi on site
- Full time activity coordinator
- Front and rear gardens
- Pet friendly
- Plenty of visitor car parking
- Social services and privately funded residents
- Day care, short term and long term care
- Family run business
- Private visitors lounge
- Residents kitchen
- Music room
- Located near town centre and opposite large supermarket
Visit Sutton Manor