The Kimbrose Club is our dementia day service which allows those with dementia to come along and enjoy a friendly and safe environment while their carers are able to take a break, knowing their loved ones are being looked after.
We are located near Gloucester city centre on main bus routes, with the railway station and the M5 motorway close by.
What we offer at the Kimbrose Club
- What we do above all else is care for people with dementia and memory loss, providing a safe and stimulating environment where our members get to experience new things, make friends, and have fun.
- There is a huge range of activities provided, from gardening and games, to cooking and craft, all set in a secure, fun, friendly and caring environment, with a team who are specially trained to provide quality support for people with dementia.
- Lots of visitors come in to entertain our members, including singers, old time dancers, fitness instructors, pet therapists and college students.
- There is a reminiscence room which is a real trip down memory lane, and a pamper room where club members can have hair, nail and chiropody treatments, and even take a bath.
We also offer trips out and about in to the wider community, and have a weekly men’s den and ladies group.
- Members can come along on a half-day or full-day basis, and we run from Monday to Friday.
- We provide a two course hot lunch which is both nutritious and delicious. We cater for all dietary requirements and offer regular drinks and snacks.
- Subject to availability our friendly bus drivers can provide transport to and from our club
Visit The Kimbrose Club