The Marbrook Centre is a specialist neurological, dementia and stroke care services provider in St Neots, Cambridgeshire.
Our nursing and multidisciplinary care team offer you the highest standards of nurse led care. This enables us to support adults of all ages with the care and support they need to live their lives in a way that is meaningful to them. this includes;
- Those in need a period of clinical assessment before discharge home.
- Individuals with complex medical needs including those with degenerative conditions.
- People needing respiratory aids or equipment including tracheostomies, nebulisers, oxygen therapy, mouth/throat suctioning and those who need continuous Positive Airway Pressure devices (CPAP).
- Palliative care.
- Long term nursing care and support for reasons of ageing/frailty or other illness/disability.
- Support for those that are paralysed due to neurological conditions or trauma
We offer short, medium or long term nursing care, within a beautiful, fit for purpose environment. We have the best clinical equipment (including fully adjustable profiling beds), and generous numbers of trained and competent staff on every shift including a very stable and highly skilled nursing team. All this overseen by managers who are also all registered general nurses.
Visit The Marbrook Centre