Progress Lifeline provides personal alarms, telecare and emergency home response with assistive lifting services, all linked to our 24/7 alarm response centre.
Our products and services give you peace of mind and allow you to remain living at home independently, knowing help is close at hand.
Our key services include:
- 24-hr telecare monitoring and response service to individuals at home
- The supply, installation and maintenance of personal alarms and advanced telecare devices including but not limited to; smoke detectors, fall detectors, flood detectors, doorway and home sensors, KeySafe and medical alerts
- Emergency home response
- Assistive lifting with trained staff and specialist lifting equipment
- Out-of-hours contact centre for housing providers and local authorities
- 24-hr response service for emergency calls from building elevators.
We can tailor packages to suit individual needs. Find out more on our website www.progresslifeline.org.uk or call us on 03333 204 999.