Greater London, London
Telephone: 07931 776064
Category: Foot Health
Sundridge Podiatry is a domiciliary service in Bromley.
We offer clinic quality footcare in the home, workplace, hospice or nursing home.
An ideal option for those with limited mobility, are happiest in their own environment or simply enjoy some professional care without a journey.
We don’t rush and don’t sell anything, allowing you to relax and enjoy putting your feet into our hands.
- Nail Cutting
- Reduction of thickened nails
- Corn reduction
- Callus (hard skin) treatment
- Diabetic foot care
- Ingrown nail treatment including nail surgery with local anaesthesia
- Verrucae Needling treatment with local anaesthesia
- Fungal nail treatment and advice
- Aesthetic nail care (‘medi pedi’) with aseptic nail polish suitable for psoriasis and chemotherapy patients
- Some vascular and musculoskeletal assessments with written referrals for specialist care when needed.