As part of Bupa and with over 20 years’ experience, Richmond Villages are proud to offer the highest standard of person-centred care at each of our well-regarded care homes and Richmond Aston-on-Trent is no different.
We believe that living within a friendly village environment very much enhances the health, happiness and wellbeing of our care home residents. With so many wonderful services and facilities on your doorstep, you and your family never have to travel far to benefit from the wonderful features of calling Richmond Aston-on-Trent ‘home’.
Facilities and services include:
- Wellness Spa with heated pool,
- hair and nail salon,
- fitness studio and gym,
- restaurant with a terrace area,
- café bar,
- activities studio,
- various lounges,
- scheduled transport service.
The village is surrounded by landscaped gardens, which are wheelchair accessible. Our dedicated activities team provide a full programme of social and recreational activities carefully designed to meet everyone’s needs and interests.
Our 61-bed care home provides nursing and residential-dementia care in a beautifully-presented environment. Each bedroom is tastefully decorated by a team of specialist interior designers and features electric profiling bed, en-suite shower room, a range of furniture and TV, telephone and WiFi access. Many enjoy views of the surrounding gardens and games lawn. Residents are encouraged to personalise their private space with photographs, pictures, ornaments and small pieces of furniture to create a familiar environment.
We support our residents to live a healthy and happy life in the very best environment with a dedicated and highly skilled care team. We also believe in a completely holistic and skilled approach by:
- working with the resident and their family to develop a plan of care,
- providing a safe and secure environment at all times,
- offering a nutritious and delicious menu catering for the individual’s dietary requirements,
- liaising with GPs and healthcare professionals to address individual needs,
- rigorous training, auditing and supervision of our staff,
- maintaining our exceptional standards of care and professional approach.
Respite breaks are available for one week or more If you are a carer looking for a rest yourself but don’t want to be too far away from your loved one. It is possible to book these stays in advance. We also offer convalescence care ¬– a short term stay in a care home environment when you need extra help to recover from illness, injury or an operation.
Visit Richmond Village – Aston-on-Trent